How Mobius Therapy Works
Mobius Therapy uses Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electrode Pads to relieve and reduce muscle and joint pain. TENS has been used by medical professionals for more than 30 years and is now available for over-the-counter use.
Research on TENS suggests the therapy may work in several ways:
- Electrical pulses pass through the skin to stimulate underlying and adjacent nerves and subdue or block the pain signal from being delivered to the brain.
- Electrical pulses stimulate the production of endorphins -- the body’s natural pain killer – or other anti-inflammatory agents.
- It is also believed that electrical stimulation improves blood circulation. Contraction and relaxation of muscle tissue occurs with the pulses of electrical energy. Repeated contraction improves circulation to the affected area, thereby speeding the healing and therapeutic processes.
Mobius Therapy is safe to use with many other pain-relieving devices or methods. As with all therapies, it is advised to consult with your physician or medical practitioner prior to first use, or if your medical conditions change.
- One (1) Mobius Therapy Controller
- One (1) Set Electrode leads
- Two (2) AAA batteries
- One (1) Instruction Manual
- One (1) Pad Holder (holds 2 pads)
- One (1) Tote bag
Additional Mobius Therapy pads are sold separately.
- It is small portable and lightweight
- Each of the 5 treatment modes can be selected manually. Automatic cycling through the five treatment modes is also available. Together this accommodates various therapeutic demands for a wide range of patients and conditions.
- LCD screen makes the device very easy to see.
Product Focus is Pain Relief.
Endless Relief’s Mobius product lines bring a unique and synergistic combination of cannabis-based medicine coupled with Electrical Nerve Stimulation that provides significant relief to those suffering from many forms of pain. Mobius Therapy is a safe and often equally effective alternative to opioid and other prescription pain relief products.
What is Mobius Therapy?
Mobius Therapy combines cannabis-derived medication delivered in conjunction with “TENS” (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) or “EMS” (Electrical Muscle Stimulation). Mobius Therapy delivers this uniquely powerful, synergistic combination of these proven medical treatments that addresses the most challenging issues related to the use of cannabis as medicine:
Time to Onset
The length of time between using a treatment and experiencing relief of symptoms. Most of the cannabis-based medications currently on the market have a long and unpredictable length of time between taking the medication and experiencing relief from symptoms. Some products take between thirty minutes to over two hours to provide relief. The Mobius products are the first cannabis-based treatments that provide instantaneous relief. The Mobius Therapy begins to deliver noticeable symptom relief immediately upon treatment.
The length of time that relief from symptoms is provided by a treatment. Many current cannabis-based medications do not allow the patient to control the duration. Many patients are wary of the possibility of stronger then hoped-for effects with extremely long duration (sometimes 4 or more hours). With Mobius Therapy the patient is in complete control. The treatment can be continued for as long as the patient desires and of equal importance – the treatment can be immediately stopped at any time the pati